Freedom of Movement
The Absolute Arm 7-Axis is the premier arm in the Absolute range. The arm is idea for high-end CMM measurement services and applications where portability is a must.
The flagship AS1 Scanner is the key to high-end 3D scanning and digitization,
The design includes configurable grip shapes and sizes
The arm can withstand the toughest environments with carbon-fibre construction, the Absolute Arm maintains strength and stability
The wrist of the Absolute Arm 7-Axis features a display screen and a selection of control buttons.
The arm also has multiple visual, acoustic and haptic feedback functions to ensure you can focus on the job at hand.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Infinite Rotation (in the principle axes) allows easy access to areas which are challenging to reach. This feature also avoids any damage to the arm as a result of rotational hard stops.
- Kinematic Probe Joint offers the repeatable connection of probes - with no need for recalibration. This feature allows the userto store hundreds of calibrated probe profiles within the system for instant recall.
- Compact Head inspects parts or can be used to interact with the software when it`s in "mouse mode." This area is easy to hold and the integrated work light and digital camera allows the user to graphically document setups, to keep track throughout the project.
- Patented SpinGrips allow the user to experience better user ergonomics as a result of the infinitely rotating, low-friction "approved" hand hold positions. SpinGrips also allows the arm to easily "float" in the operator's hands, reducing stress on the arm and maximizing accuracy and repeatability.
- Absolute Encoders improve general accuracy and remove all complicated "homing" procedures that the user can experience
- Aerospace grade Carbon Fiber Tubes offer a thermally stable, lightweight, stiff structure.
- Low Profile Zero-G Counterbalance balances the arm's weight for easy operation with effortless control - even above and below the arm's centerline. Improved ergonomics results in lower operator fatigue and improved measuring results.
- Integrated handle and lifting point allows for easy carrying.
- Feature Packs plug into the base and provide interchangeable and upgradeable add-on capabilities. These include but are not limited to WiFi connection, battery power, and much more.
- Universal thread mount base attaches to a wide selection of base and stand options, including magnetic bases.