The Artec Space Spider is a high accuracy industrial-grade 3D scanner based on blue light technology. The Space Spider captures intricate details with high accuracy. The Artec Space Spader is equipped for serious work with a scanning speed of 7.5 frames a second. As well the Space Spider has an accuracy of 0.05mm for 3D point accuracy.
Artec Space Spider is perfect for capturing small objects with complex geometry. Scan objects such as moulding parts, use a wide range of measurement and editing tools to work with your data and export it to CAD software.
Examine 3D Models made by the Artec Space Spider !
Speed and precision
Processes up to 1 million points per second AND produces exceptionally high resolution (up to 0.1mm) and superior accuracy (up to 0.05mm).
- Additive Manufacturing
- Reverse Engineering
- Quality Control
Ideal for rendering small objects with complex characteristics
- Resistant to many environments
- Ready for operation (maximum accuracy in 3 minutes)
- Processes up to 1 million points per second
- Scan at 7.5 frames per second
- High resolution up to 0.1mm
- Weighs less than 2 pounds (0.85kg) for maximum portability
- No need for target stickers.
Additional Technical Specifications/Compare Artec 3D Scanners