Modular High-End Scanning Platform
The Absolute Arm 6-Axis is the ideal arm in the Absolute range for CMM probing applications.
The design includes configurable grip shapes and sizes
The arm can withstand the toughest environments with carbon-fibre construction, the Absolute Arm maintains strength and stability
The arm also has multiple visual, acoustic and haptic feedback functions to ensure you can focus on the job at hand.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Infinite Rotation (in the principle axes) allows easy access to areas which are challenging to reach. This feature also avoids any damage to the arm as a result of rotational hard stops.
- Kinematic Probe Joint offers therepeatable connection of probes - with no need for recalibration. This feature allows the userto store hundreds of calibrated probe profiles within the system for instant recall.
- Compact Head inspects parts or can be used to interact with the coordinate measuring machine software when it`s in "mouse mode." This area is easy to hold and the integrated work light and digital camera allows the user to graphically document setups, to keep track throughout the project.
- Patented SpinGrips allow the user to experience better user ergonomics as a result of the infinitely rotating, low-friction "approved" hand hold positions. SpinGrips also allows the arm to easily "float" in the operator's hands, reducing stress on the arm and maximizing accuracy and repeatability.
- Absolute Encoders improve general accuracy and remove all complicated "homing" procedures that the user can experience
- Aerospace grade Carbon Fiber Tubes offer a thermally stable, lightweight, stiff structure.
- Low Profile Zero-G Counterbalance balances the arm's weight for easy operation with effortless control - even above and below the arm's centerline. Improved ergonomics results in lower operator fatigue and improved measuring results.
- Integrated handle and lifting point allows for easy carrying.
- Feature Packs plug into the base and provide interchangeable and upgradeable add-on capabilities. These include but are not limited toWiFi connection, battery power, and muchmore.
- Universal thread mount base attaches to a wide selection of base and stand options, including magnetic bases.
Feature Pack Options for 6-Axis Absolute Arms:
- Mobility Pack: A rechargeable battery and WiFitransmitter allows complete wireless use of the Absolute Arm.
- "No Pack" Option: The Absolute Arm is completely functional without a feature pack, using a 110/220v power connection.
Romer Absolute Arms with Integrated Scanners are also available.