PolyWorks|Inspector is a powerful industrial 3D metrology software solution to control tool or part dimensions, diagnose and prevent manufacturing and assembly issues, guide assembly building through real-time measurements, and oversee the quality of assembled products by using non-contact point cloud digitizers and single-point contact-based probing devices.
PolyWorks / Inspector™ allows you to:
- Use high-density point clouds and contact-prove datasets of digitized prototype parts and assemblies to quickly identify deformations and to fix problems in the earlier stage of the manufacturing process
- Approve your manufacturing process by fully inspection your first-assembled products.
- Monitor the production cycle by automatically measuring the wear of tools and quickly detecting any abrupt degradation in product quality.
- Verify the compliance of final manufactured and assembled product through sample check inspection using automated techniques.
PolyWorks|Modeler is a comprehensive reverse-engineering software solution that allows extracting optimal CAD entities—curves, surfaces, parametric sketches, and prismatic features—from polygonal models of digitized parts to serve as the starting point in your professional CAD modeling solution.
PolyWorks/Modeler™ allows you to:
- Generate manufacturable class A polygonal models
- Transform aligned point clouds into highly accurate polygonal models using PolyWorks' unique tolerance-based adaptive meshing technology.
- Reconstruct perfect polygonal features from imperfectly digitized geometry.
- Apply all typical CAD operations directly to polygonal models and prepare these models for a wide variety of manufacturing applications such as milling, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, inspection, CFD & FEA, digital review, etc.
- Create smoother NURBS surfaces faster
- Use outstanding feature-tracking tools to extract feature center curves, fillet tangent lines, or sharp edge curves at dazzling speeds.
- Control the rigidity of the fitted NURBS surfaces, mimicking a sheet metal material for getting super-smooth surfaces without ripples, or a plastic material to closely follow subtle polygonal details.
- Optimize your subsequent efforts in the downstream CAD application by minimizing the number of control points and patches, increasing the smoothness of patches, and easily creating perfect feature curves.
While engineering a new product or managing a manufacturing process, having access to 3D measurements and geometric analyses of parts, tools,
assemblies, or products can be critical to making the right decision. Thanks to InnovMetric’s free PolyWorks|Viewer, 3D measurement specialists can share their PolyWorks|Inspector projects across the organization, allowing team members to extract the information they need from the measurement database.