Global PC-DMIS Users' Fourm at Hexagon (HxGN) Live 2017
PC-DMIS is the world’s leading measurement software, with over 80 000 seats in place worldwide. For the first time ever,
users and experts from around the world are invited to join together for a PC-DMIS Users’ Forum at HxGN LIVE from 13-16
June 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Users’ Forum boasts a packed program of curated content and interactive sessions to ensure users are getting the most
out of their PC-DMIS software.
USER GROUP SESSIONS:
• Reporting – a tips and tricks session to help users unleash the full power of PC-DMIS reporting
• Motion – getting the best from clear planes, clear cubes, auto path, path from feature and other PC-DMIS motion tools
• PC-DMIS Application Improvements and Measurement Routine Optimization
• Shop Floor – PC-DMIS Optimization Workshop
• Live User Echo Session – user ideas that influence PC-DMIS development
• PC-DMIS Power Users
METROLOGY LOUNGE WALK-IN SESSIONS:
• Drop-in clinic
• Speak one-on-one with a PC-DMIS expert
• Ask us anything!
For more information about the PC-DMIS Users' Forum click here
For more information about Hexagon (HxGN) LIVE click here