PC-DMIS Tech Tip 1: Watch our video to learn how to create PC-DMIS reports with your own company logo displayed.
HEADING: Changing the report logo in PC-DMIS
TAGS: PC-DMIS, report
How can I insert my company logo into the report header?
- From the menu bar, select File | Reporting | Edit | Label Template… then browse for and open FILE_HEADER.LBL
- Double click then right click the cell containing the PC-DMIS logo. This will open a Grid Properties dialog box.
- In Grid Properties, press the “Select…” button next to the Cell type then browse for the folder where you saved your company logo and double click on that file (.jpeg, .bmp, etc.).
- Press “Apply” then “OK” to exit Grid Properties.
- From the menu bar, select File | Save, then File | Close. This will save changes to the template and return you to PC-DMIS.
- Open the Report Window and refresh your report using the paint brush icon.
- You should now see that your company logo has replaced the PC-DMIS logo.