Canadian Measurement-Metrology Inc. is a proud member of the Machinery Dealers National Association. This is to ensure to our customers that we abide by the most rigerous standards in our used equipment sales
The Code of Ethics of the MDNA provides how we will carry out dealings with customers.
1. Carry out the spirit and letter of all agreements and contracts in which he engages.
2. Respond to inquiries, advertise, and offer machinery and equipment as accurately as he is able as per:
a. Name of Manufacturer
b. Serial Number
e. Adherence to standard industry terms and definitions
3. Honor every option given a prospective buyer.
4. Advise prospective customers of conditions and circumstances of sale when offering customer-owned machinery and equipment through a brokerage arrangement.
5. Accept within 30 days from shipment any machinery and equipment sold with return privilege, freight prepaid, for refund of the purchase price if proven mechanically unsatisfactory; or repair at dealer's option.