The world's favourite Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) Software
PC-DMIS for CMMs has the largest user base of any CMM metrology software in the world. From basic geometric components to extremely complex parts PC-DMIS can handle all geometry presented to it. PC-DMIS quickly and easily performs the following functions:
- Utilizes CAD or blueprints for the inspection process
- Features optional Direct CAD interface that allows direct links
- Encompasses a full suite of sheet metal commands targeting the automotive industry
- Works in a virtual CMM environment to simulate measurements
- Includes iterative alignment technology for complex alignments through multi contoured parts
PC-DMIS CMM comes in two basic configurations with optional modules available.
The two basic configurations include the following:
- PC-DMIS CAD – PC-DMIS CAD lets you create inspection programs and evaluate measurement results taking full advantage of the CAD models. It provides the tools needed to work with files ranging from simple 2D drawings to complex 3D solid models.
- PC-DMIS CAD++ - Enhances the capabilities of PC-DMIS CAD with sophisticated tools for high speed scanning, sheet metal measurement, part alignment and the like. PC-DMIS CAD++ makes measuring complex shapes easy.
PC-DMIS is also available in an off-line version for virtual CMM programming and can be purchased as a retrofit for non Hexagon measuring machines.