Home > New Equipment > Leica Laser Trackers > Leica T-Probe
The Walk-Around CMM
The Leica T-Probe is designed to examine and reach concealed, hard-to-reach points. This hand-held ‘walk-around’ probe is small, light, user-friendly and more accurate than any other hand-held probe system. The T- Probe is able to measure up to 9 cars in one setup with minimal setup times, sets new standards by increasing accuracy, offers a ten-fold increase in point acquisition rate and provids user-assignable multi-function buttons.
The Leica T-Probe offers a ten-fold increase in point acquisition rate, while maintaining the highest precision. It is also compatible with the Leica AT901 Laser Tracker.
Features and Benefits:
- PowerLock: the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around
- Largest armless operation measurement volume of up to 30 m (98 ft)
- Wider acceptance angle: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Battery-powered for wireless operation and increased productivity
- Extended battery life with flexible “sleep” mode
- Automated probe identification reduces operator errors
- User-asignable multi-function buttons for individual application functionality of all buttons
- One-hand operation with left/right-hand functionality
- Renishaw-compatible with a wide range of styli available, incl. 100 mm, 200 mm and longer
- Visual feedback for battery, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- Precise quick release and automated stylus recognition for exchanging styli without calibration.