Base Install > New Equipment > Leica Laser Trackers > Leica T-Mack
The Leica T-Mac (Tracker-Machine control sensor), operates similarly to the wireless Leica T-Probe, but is designed without a contact probe or tip. As a result of the unique design, this innovative 6DoF measurement device is the perfect solution for customers who have either modified their existing Leica T-Probe or have expressed interest in doing so.
An off-the-shelf solution, the T-Mac can be custom-tailored to meet the needs of a specific application. For instance, an interface for precise tool exchange units can be included.
- PowerLock: The laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around
- Special housing for easy installation on machines or robots
- Reflector nests for calibration and easy orientation
- Mechanical interface to calibration tool
- Interface for precise tool exchange unit
- Measurement volume of up to 30 m
- Wide acceptance angle: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- 2 sigma length measurement accuracy of 60 µ in a measurement volume of 15 m