Home > Upgrades & Calibration > Upgrades & Retrofits
Upgrades & Retrofits
In today's competitive environment your method of inspection must be state-of-the-art. Older CMMs, while still retaining many years of useful life ahead, incorporate obsolete electronics and do not have the software power necessary to cope with today's needs.
The answer is an upgrade or retrofit by the experts at CMM.
CMM's Technical Staff Can:
- Bring your machine up to current standards
- Enhance the accuracy and speed of your equipment
- Interface the latest developments in software including PC-DMIS, the world’s most popular dimensional metrology platform
- Retrofit using the latest Renishaw probing technology including the Renishaw PH20
- Greatly improve the reliability and maintainability of your machine
- Increase measuring volume size
- Completely refurbish mechanically worn out CMM's
We perform upgrades and retrofits on all makes of coordinate measuring machines
- Brown & Sharpe